- Our 28 ft Pursuit, 27 ft grady whites x3, 26 ft proline, 30 ft proline, 26 ft northwest can all accommodate up to 4 people plus the captain.
|3 days / 4 nights||4 days / 5 nights|
|2 PER BOAT||$3,800 CAD | $3,000 USD||$4,400 CAD | $3,500 USD|
|3 PER BOAT||$3,100 CAD | $2,450 USD||$3,650 CAD | $2,900 USD|
|4 PER BOAT||$2,700 CAD | $2,150 USD||$3,100 CAD | $2,450 USD|
- 8-10 hours fishing each day
- All meals and snacks
- Fully guided trip
- All top of the line rods, reels, and tackle
- All bait and gear
- Vacuum packing, processing, freezing of your catch
- Fish out of our luxury 26-30 ft offshore fishing boats (equipped with onboard bathrooms)
What’s Not Included:
- Fishing Licenses
- Taxes (7%)
- Fish Boxes (airline approved can be purchased)
*All accommodations include meals, fish processing, vacuum packing, freezing, 8-10 hours on the water
*Fly in packages available from Vancouver, Campbell river, Port Hardy
*Prices are per person, (not including tax)
*US dollar conversion rates are for informational purposes only and final price will be charged in Canadian dollars.
- $1,000.00 deposit upon booking, remainder due by may 1st of that fishing year. Deposits are not-refundable, but transferable and subject to availability during the same season. Transfers must be made 90 days prior to the trip date. Cancellations made within 90 days of the trip date are nonrefundable and nontransferable unless we can fill the spot and are subject to a 20% forfeiture.